9.05.2009

The Importance of Breaks

Hi All,

I am returning from a break. The Guides (the Twelve) gave me a break from reporting on new info. This happened for 4 reasons:

1. I was tired from working too much and need rest
2. The Guides have informed me that higher parts of them and higher parts of myself were being re-organized.
3. I was being directed and supported to find out why the place I live is so special
4. I was being a shown a different way to heal myself and offer new healing pathways for others.

Many people, clients, students and friends have asked me about getting messages form Guides. I can tell you the basic tenets or ground laying needed to make a space for The Highest Guidance to enter.

Making a space for Guidance is very important. So often we live our lives from rote or habit and then expect magic to come to save us. We get tired of receiving the same message / lesson all the time and we come to see this as a burden. The same message or lesson is the universe's way of telling us we need to change, but perhaps our way of listening is filled with expectation we don't hear the message.

My Guides rarely use words to communicate. They communicate in impressions, the written word appears in my head, emotions come, scenarios appear and a dialog begins between me and the Guides. The result are these communiques that they have mandated for you through me.

In the blog entries to come I will be telling you the story of how I came to channel The Twelve and how you can channel Higher Guides if you wish.